The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Finally Joined The Forums

Jagothor

Umm...oh god what do I say? >.> *Is terrible at talking about himself*  Anyway, I've been a player in Warframe for quite some time(looking at about 285 hours), and I always would lurk around the forum to read up on update threads.  Only recently with the arrival of trading did I decide to really jump in.  Plus we all know how lurkers can be unsettling...

Moving on.  My friend showed me Warframe around....I forget the date but it was a little bit after the Arid Fear event ended, and I was immediately interested.  So much so that I actually got a new computer(which that same friend built) just to play Warframe.  I was equally impressed by how interactive DE is with their playerbase.  They're probably the first developer that I genuinely want to support by buying stuff from their game.  So yeah...not a lot else to say >.>  I usually am flying solo but I'm more than willing to team up with any Tenno to go slaughter some Grineer/Corpus/Infested/Corrupted/etc etc.

Edited by Jagothor

Long as you don't go full derp.  You never go full derp....wait... But yeah, recently I've seen mostly people complaining about Rage+QT being nerfed....honestly I never really used Rage much(and don't have QT).  I'm hoping the rest of the community isn't like that.  But then again you know the people of the internet, they're never happy.