Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For A Fusion Cannon

FullMetalDom

So, 
I know we have the Ogris, which is sweet as, because, you know, rockets. 
However... 
I feel that a massive energy weapon, underslung like the Supra/Gorgon, that charges up and decimates hallways, would be fantastic. 
Not necessarily explosive on impact, but long charge time, huge damage (think long range Galatine), sniper ammo pool (to keep it fair). 
Thoughts?

So, 

However... 

I feel that a massive energy weapon, underslung like the Supra/Gorgon, that charges up and decimates hallways, would be fantastic. 

Not necessarily explosive on impact, but long charge time, huge damage (think long range Galatine), sniper ammo pool (to keep it fair). 

Thoughts?

so basicly the yamato cannon

What they REALLY need to do is give weapons their own ammo reserve, but keep the ammo types the same.  Lex has buge bullets so it gets 50 reserve where the vipers get 400.  Ogris gets 30 shots where this..yamato cannon, gets 10.

I am racking my brain as to why they have not done this yet.  500 spare ammo for a rocket launcher?  That seems lazy to me.  Change the freaking ammo reserves per weapon so we can get TUROK god killer guns like this and not have them broken.

Ammo drops would give a % of your max with 1 shot being minimum.  That way it scales with ammo reserves.  Vipers give you X ammo per pickup, where lex gives you Y.

This should happen.

Edited by Toztman

So, 

However... 

Thoughts?

Mega-Buster.

I hear ya. I like this plan.

What they REALLY need to do is give weapons their own ammo reserve, but keep the ammo types the same.  Lex has buge bullets so it gets 50 reserve where the vipers get 400.  Ogris gets 30 shots where this..yamato cannon, gets 10.

I am racking my brain as to why they have not done this yet.  500 spare ammo for a rocket launcher?  That seems lazy to me.  Change the freaking ammo reserves per weapon so we can get TUROK god killer guns like this and not have them broken.

Ammo drops would give a % of your max with 1 shot being minimum.  That way it scales with ammo reserves.  Vipers give you X ammo per pickup, where lex gives you Y.

This should happen.

well first of all

do u want ur game to lag more cause of diff ammo drop?

they done this so its can be more basic 

the game take place in "space" which is also in the "future"

so ammo can be same for a X type but use for diff purpose

well first of all

do u want ur game to lag more cause of diff ammo drop?

they done this so its can be more basic 

the game take place in "space" which is also in the "future"

so ammo can be same for a X type but use for diff purpose

You misunderstnad me.  Keep ammo drops the same, but change the RESERVE of each weapon.  50 shots for LEX, 30 ogris rockets, etc.

Mass effect 2 and 3 pulled off this method in spades.

Edited by Toztman

You misunderstnad me.  Keep ammo drops the same, but change the RESERVE of each weapon.  50 shots for LEX, 30 ogris rockets, etc.

Mass effect 2 and 3 pulled off this method in spades.

would be nice but i be surprised DE will do this due to all kind of crap

would be nice but i be surprised DE will do this due to all kind of crap

All kinds of crap?  I would be surprised if its much more than strings in a database and then an adjustment of ammo pickup values per gun.  They just completely overhauled their damage system.  I doubt there is much they WOULDNT target for change if the case is made for it.

Edited by Toztman