The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

When Inaros die, can't revive

TangorCraft

Posted (edited)

Sometimes, while using Inaros warframe and dying, game don't display usual revive ui. Instead Inaros appear to be alive and standing, but can't move or turn, moving mouse change nothing, none of the movement hotkeys work. Health bar shows Dead, but it can't be revived (holding context action hotkey does nothing). "/unstuck" command didn't work too.

BUT it can aim weapon, and use melee attacks (normal and heavy), it can even damage enemies if any appear to be near (but not turning to face them). Enemies don't react in any way and usually just move away somewhere.

All times it happened to me I was playing Solo. (not just alone in mission)

First time it happened after finishing bounty in Plains of Eidolon (~2 days ago) 0sHwB7l.jpeg

Then during invasion mission (yesterday) 9iyb1tY.jpeg

Then, during bounty in Orb Vallis (later yesterday) RlvRWlb.jpeg

And this happened just now, after hotfix, during harrow quest mission WKuMnEC.jpeg

This is my mods setup (I got Inaros from Duviri) I5Maxqu.png

While it happened to me a few times during just a few days, I don't know for sure how to reproduce the bug. For example during Orb Vallis bounty (where it bugged after 4th stage), I died a few times, but it worked normally (with sarcophagus and all that, with proper revive after failing to damage enemy enough for free revive).

This 2 topics may be about the same problem: 

Edited by TangorCraft
reuploaded screenshots