Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 21 - 26, 2024

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 23rd for Prime Time #394! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 22nd at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a series of Warframe Augment Grab Bags for watching our official community streams. These are themed around the three new TennoGen skins that were released for Baruuk, Revenant, and Mag last week!

image.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1 - Baruuk Augment Grab Bag
    • Randomly earn one of the following: Elusive Retribution, Endless Lullaby, or Reactive Storm
  • Drop 2 - Revenant Augment Grab Bag
    • Randomly earn one of the following: Blinding Reave, Thrall Pact, or Mesmer Shield
  • Drop 3 - Mag Augment Grab Bag
    • Randomly earn one of the following: Greedy Pull, Magnetized Discharge, Counter Pulse, or Fracturing Crush

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding BigJimID to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch BigJimID for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn either a Mag or Baruuk Noggle!

image.png

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Darkauscus (English)
Friday, May 24th from 5pm to 6pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Darkauscus
Drop: Proto-Excalibur Noggle

xxVampixx07 (Spanish)
Sunday, May 26th from 6pm to 7pm ET
Channel: xxVampixx07
Drop: Domestik Badboi Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 14

Do I need to actually go to the channel Warframe is raiding in order to get credit?  I did not receive last weeks raid item when I just stayed on Warframe's channel.

1 hour ago, Ianpact said:

Do I need to actually go to the channel Warframe is raiding in order to get credit?  I did not receive last weeks raid item when I just stayed on Warframe's channel.

Raid Drop: Watch BigJimID for 30 minutes  You gotta watch the person they raid ofcource

10 hours ago, Ianpact said:

Yes you do. If don’t see the drop progress in your twitch drop inventory then reload the chosen channel Warframe is raiding

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I thought to celebrate the upcoming Warframe 1999 and the rise of Protoframes by selecting the OG Protoframe for my Drop on Friday 😉
Thank you so much Digital Extremes for selecting us again, its an honour. Hope you guys enjoy the Proto-Excalibur Noggle Drop, see y'all Friday Tenno 🥰 

Edited by Darkauscus
  • Like 2