Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring Damage2.0 Mods

Slurmageddon

Slash damage for rifle pistol and melee

Toxic damage for pistol, shotgun and melee

They are not in regular drop tables why ?

I dont really have a drawn out, formal way of saying this, damage 2.0, to be experimented with and explored in all avenues requires us to be able to try all base damage builds, and elemental builds and so on, but thusfar these mods NONE of which are rare, or powerful, or anything special are NOT in the regular drop tables. 

FOR NO REASON. There is no reason for pistol toxic elemental to be rarer than pistol electric elemental. 

Instead we have to wade through regular enemies with warframe ability mods which no longer serve any purpose in the drop tables. 

In the beginning, padding out the drop tables was a good thing because you didnt have nearly as many mods as you do now, but at this point the dilution is just frustrating and irritating. 

Every time I fully scan an an enemy to find out some of its uncommon or rare drops are warframe abilities I get just a little more irritated. 

The whole point of damage 2.0 was that no elemental build or physical damage build or anything was decidedly better or worse than any other so why are about half of the mods so much of a pain to get ?

Regular drop tables? All those mods drop besides toxic damage for pistol

EDIT- Few enemies you might wanna check out:

Elite Lancers

Grineer Seekers

Arid Butchers

Electric Crawlers

Elite Crewmen

As of 11.1.1: Anti Moa

Edited by Bitfly