Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn rate of enemy and emphor charges in steel path omnia alchemy

I've been doing a lot of omnia alchemy lately, and I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with the enemy spawn rate when its a full party.

The spawn rate when its a full party is no where near when I am going in solo or duo. half of the time was spent running around killing 4 or 5 mobs at a time when we have a full party

In duo each round takes 4-5 minutes to complete and was swarm with mobs the whole time but with a full party takes me 7-8 minutes on average.

I understand having more player scatter all over the place will affect the spawn but even then it still feels like its spawning less when we are together.

The percentage of the crucible that goes up for each emphor also feels pretty bad for a full party, I understand having a lower percentage for each throw when its a full party but maybe look into the rate increase? 

If it turns out there isn't anything wrong with the spawn rate and the emphor charge I will still recommend to look into adjusting them, It shouldn't feel worst to play in a full party compare to solo under normal non speed run circumstances