The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Had a Fun Warframe Dream

TeaHands

And no its not the memey Green Banshee kind, sorry lol. I honestly haven't been playing Warframe much either, so I must be excited for the update. It was a dream about a new type of mission with inspiration from those "Apex Water Predator Horror" type of movies like Jaws, Lake Placid, Deep Blue Sea, etc.

The lore was essentially a ship carrying a lot of Kuva crashed into a planet's ocean and some sort of Crocodilian Beast started consuming the Kuva. It turned all grotesque with black/red coloring and it had Requiem Glyphs running down its back. And our mission was to raid that ship for the Kuva Reserves and loot.

The map layout had a "the floor is lava" arena structure where there were a lot of pillars and floating platforms you could jump onto to avoid falling into the water where the Kuva Croc was swimming around. Kuva Croc would randomly climb and jump to platforms/pillars to try and drag players into the water.

The main objective of the mission was to kill enemies carrying a serum to sedate the beast, they don't have enough to take him out so you have to gather the serum and concentrate it. Once you had enough, you would load it into a Tranq Rifle and shoot the Kuva Croc.

Once the Kuva Croc was sedated, Lotus would briefly drain the water and you could jump down to the floor and search for loot while fighting off enemies before the room filled back up.

It was all in first person view so it was all very surreal but still clear enough to understand what was going on. But yeah, I thought it was pretty neat.