Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Bugs And Some Ideas.

Nikkiiboii

Hello everyone!

I've got a few bugs to report:

First of all, elevators are bugged. The problem: If two players (or more, don't know, havn't tested) press x at the same time the elevator will go to it's destination and go to where you where from the start. As an example. You should go up 4 floors, but then I and my friend press at the same time and then the elevator teleports to the top and travels 4 floors down. It's not that big of a problem, but extremly frustrating when you start to run as a crazy lunatic because you have 1.30 min left on the timer and you realize that you're going back.

Secondly, hostages don't move. The problem: I've noticed that hostages are extremly bad at following a player if there is something hazardous in the enviroment. Fire, explosive barrels, turrets, cameras or such things. I don't know if the hostages can die (as one never has for me) but if they can't then this shouldn't be a problem for them. Either make them only detect enemies or make them follow the player automaticaly if they get to far ahead. I was stuck on a misson for 25 minutes because of this. I cleared everything execpt some fire (which you can't do anything about as far as I know) but he refused to follow me. After a lot of frustration I managed to push him to the next room and then it was fine.

Third isn't a bug but more of a request: Buy-back should be added to the game, or a folder where you can put things that you don't want to sell. I accidently sold my Rhino Helmet Blueprint (I think it was that but it doesn't matter really) when I planed to keep it and build it in the future. Luckly enough this isn't such a big thing as it's quite easy to obtain, but can you imagine the anger that I would've felt if I had sold an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint? I don't want to think about it. The items would last for 1 hour in the "Buy-back" tab, as then you have time to do a mission if you by any chanse don't notice that you sold the wrong item.

Forth and last, and idea: Make the weapons and/or warframe "evolve" when you add the Orokin Catalyst/Reactor to the weapon/warframe. This could increase the stats by a litte, but mostly evolve the visuals. Above that, it would be really cool to be able to add several Catalysts/Reactors to even further upgrade the gear. I want to improve my invinsibility even futher as I don't use 2 of my 4 spells, but I can't as there is only 3 options to evolve it. If you could add some, let's say 5, Reactors to go to stage 3, you would be able to chose a spell that evolves into "Overdrive" mode. But you can only do this on one of the 4 spells, so you have to choose wisely. It shouldn't be an option to reverse this other than to rebuild the warframe from scratch. This should only be able to do to level 30 warframes.

The last two are just some ideas to even further evolve the parts of the game that include making choises, picking the right spec and crafting. Selling the wrong items suck balls and we all know it. But, they are just sugestions, I don't know if it's unbalanced or so as I'm just brainstorming. And I apologize for my terrible language as English is just my second language.

Best regards: Nikkiiboii

Edited by Nikkiiboii

With regards to the hostage AI - you don't actually have to bring the hostage to extraction to complete the mission. They changed it to be this way who knows when to compensate for the bad AI until they had time to improve it.

With regards to the hostage AI potentially dying... yes. I was in a mission once and my team and I were a ways ahead when I noticed the hostage not following us... I ran back to find 4 grineer attacking him and his health was halfway down. So yea...

Also to note that I failed a mission once when the hostage refused to move no matter what I tried... so I progressed without it... after awhile mission failed. Assuming we don't have to bring him to extraction, I guessed he died.

Edited by TheArchAngel