Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Adversary Limit

As much as I understand the limit imposed, I'm incredibly sad about it. I currently have nearly 200 converted and I don't know how I'm going to reduce the number without feeling I'm losing out on the collection I've been building.

Is there some way we can keep an acknowledgment of our progress somewhere in game? I can keep screenshots and spreadsheets of the adversaries I've defeated along the way, but there isn't even a count on my profile to show off that I've done a thing.

If we can't keep our converts can we at least get something?

• Like 4

Gonna paste a reply I made in another thread:

Ok, I'm not really one to complain, but there's got to be a better solution to this. I love hunting sisters and I make a few plat here and there for the good ones. Thing is I have 504 converted Sisters of Parvos at the moment. For several of them I spent real plat in Requiem Parazon Mods. I get it having to clean my list, that's fine and fair, but some compensation should come from it.

I understand this is an issue that maybe affects myself and, I don't know, 5 or 6 others players, but c'mon. Since from here on out no one will be able to summon Sisters or Liches over 150, put up a little store somewhere, maybe a tab at Darvo, where we can at least trade the ones we want to for resources, blueprints, anything. I mean, at the end of the day these contracts are both farmable and tradeable; if some people stocked up on them it's unfair to go "just throw'em away and move on"

On a side note, even if you guys don't want to go out of your way to solve this issue for the half a dozen of us it must affect, at least do something for the "Relinquish" screen. I can't search for weapon percentage, I can't preview the adversary, It's just a long list of names. Put a preview label on them (weapon, bonus, ephemera), at least.

Thanks, hope it gets sorted

• Like 4

Try to sell them for plat. Maybe someone wants to get more % on Kuva kraken but can't be bothered to grind out a lich. He can just buy yours and kill him real quick and go from 30% to 33% bonus

Just now, Redrigoth said:

Try to sell them for plat. Maybe someone wants to get more % on Kuva kraken but can't be bothered to grind out a lich. He can just buy yours and kill him real quick and go from 30% to 33% bonus

I do sell them. But If have to sell 354 sisters and about 20 Kuva Liches just to be inside the limit. It's too much to do in any reasonable timetable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Redrigoth said:

I don't want to sell them, I want to save them as trophies.

• Like 2

В 19.06.2024 в 05:12, Redrigoth сказал:

You see, even selling them does not help since the traded liches and sisters STILL COUNT for the adversary limit!

• Like 1

If they're killed or traded at least you don't also lose them as crew when you delete them. But it still hurts losing that in-game tracking of accomplishment. If you converted every adversary you've fought, passed the limit and deleted them so you could do it again, there would be 0 record in game outside of your mail (maybe, if that's not deleted) that you did anything at all.

At the very least it'd be nice to get a counter next to eidolons in profile and be mailed the guns off deleted converts. But I'd really like to just keep hunting like I was.

• Like 2

If i may ask, how did you find out about the limit? I just kind of forgot that it was announced and was flashbanged by "‘Adversary history limit (Sisters of Parvos and Kuva Liches) exceeded. You need to Relinquish 46 Adversaries to play confrontations." when i went to proxima (which i know isn't much but i dont really want to get rid of them :c )

Edited by saper1209
  • Like 1

"Delete the stuff you farmed so you can continue to farm this stuff" does not sound good, yea. Maybe this has to do with how Sisters of Parvos spawned in the new Ascention mission but still

• Like 3

I've seen people with hundreds of frames, domestic drones, massive forma challenges, many things that can be stacked infinitely. I get that adversaries have a lot of unique data, but being singled out as having chosen the wrong thing to collect does feel really bad. And the longer I sit with the decision the worse it feels.

• Like 3

I culled about the 100 or so of the vanquished liches without funny names I had. Not really any point keeping them even as trophies. So I'm lucky unlike you that I managed to vanquish some of them rather than letting them all go converted so the process was easy.

I'd say if they showed weapon percent bonus and epherema status on the relinquish adversaries screen to make it easier to tell which liches you should convert rather than having to check weapon bonus for every single one would be enough.

I agree, wouldn't mind a numeric number as a profile statistic on the enemies screen.

• Like 1

I was thinking about offloading my converts to a second account, despite the massive amount of work that would be. But I don't think it's even possible because of account trading rules.

• Like 1

If i may. How do you keep track of the amount of killed liches and sisters? Like i've set up a text decoration that is (well, WAS) manually updated after each kill

like this: 0df75e3dc08729f66b1f4b65675be747d592894f

13 минут назад, EverdarkRaven сказал:

May I ask what you enjoy about farming sisters and liches? I have not done many myself, and I don't think I've converted a single one, so I'm curious what the appeal of converting so many is. 

i mainly enjoy their insults :(

2 hours ago, EverdarkRaven said:

May I ask what you enjoy about farming sisters and liches? I have not done many myself, and I don't think I've converted a single one, so I'm curious what the appeal of converting so many is. 

It hits a lot of buttons. Collections, micro optimizations, puzzles, teaching, teamwork, relaxation.

9 минут назад, kythendri сказал:

It hits a lot of buttons. Collections, micro optimizations, puzzles, teaching, teamwork, relaxation.

Teaching, teamwork? I thought you did those alone :) Do you also hunt for guys in masks or with funny names? :)

32 minutes ago, saper1209 said:

Teaching, teamwork? I thought you did those alone :) Do you also hunt for guys in masks or with funny names? :)

I have projects I do alone but I've also done a lot in pubs. I also help out our clan and discord. I pay attention to cosmetics and names but that's rarely the deciding factor on kill/convert

3 hours ago, EverdarkRaven said:

At first it was the plat. Ephemeras sold fast as soon as the update dropped, so I tried to always have some "on stock". But once am your weapons are 60%, there's no reason to kill a sister, so I started converting them. 

Then i got good and fast at doing it. Last year, my father entrered the final stages of kidney cancer. He had no one else (had lost his wife a year prior), so I spent most days in the hospital with him. Then I'd get home, and once my wife went to sleep I needed something to decompress, something  that could catch my attention but didn't force me to think too hard, as I was exausted. Sisters of Parvos were this, then. Some  nights I killed five on a row. That's when my collection grew so much. 

Edited by (PSN)BohemiaDrinker
  • Like 2