Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Jade's healing is very "weird"

Health tanking in warframe needs a lot to be viable in sp and almost all warframes who heal add something with that healing to back it up and make health tanking more viable for themselves and their squad (oberon adds armor, wisp adds health, trinity and citrine add DR).

With Jade she's just healing without ANYTHING to back it up, it's also contradicting the shield regen she has and feels like she doesn't have a supportive identity because of that.

I'm not hoping for too much i doubt she's get buffed but i just wanted to point out this dilemma with her kit.

• Like 1

Shield regen speed should be higher and the health regen should be a little faster I think. If they give her both of the abilities, they have to balance it out somehow. Which I'm ok with. But having a Shield Satellite next to me or a Wisp Mote, DWARFS any of Jade's support functionality. She should be buffed a little bit in that regard, but not too high to maintain her other supports like the Weapon and Ability buffers

3 minutes ago, bleepin_ said:

But having a Shield Satellite next to me or a Wisp Mote, DWARFS any of Jade's support functionality

I played as jade with a wisp earlier and my first thought was just "why am i doing this to myself" 

• Like 1