Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I am not happy (edit) but I'm not sad either

I was one of the unlucky ones that were on xbox series s and was unable to boot up the game at all and after 8 hours and 45 minutes of patient waiting for them to fix an issue that wasn't my fault except for being on a specific console. I missed the launch, missed the chance to play with my friends and what do I recieve for compensation? Nothing... absolutely nothing. Missed almost 9 hours of the event to get nothing in response except the fact that I can now play after every other console and pc was able to. Absolutely ridiculous.

Edit: I played the event finally and being able to play with my friends brought back some enjoyment. Although I could only play for a bit since in the UK the fix came very late, I enjoyed it for the most part. I'm not happy but I'm not sad either. I appreciate the DE team but I wish they'd do a bit more for us that had such issues. And a special thanks to everyone in the xbox series S forum, Praise Megan.

Edited by January000
Had a change of heart lmao

• January000 changed the title to I am not happy (edit) but I'm not sad either