Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New Resistances and EHP changes to Profit Taker

Profit Taker leg phases now have a higher time to kill than pre-Jade update and this probably stems from the altered resistances and scaling changes that came with the Jade update.

Standard one hit optimized loadouts on the Corvas and Velocitus are not performing as the should in the past. After testing, ALL archguns (that I have with healvily optimzed builds) are performing slower on the phases.

I've tried adjusting my elemental loadout, as now PT has changed to be magnetic/puncture for its weaknesses, but still it hasn't improved my run times. In Update 35, when archguns were buffed slightly, Profit Taker was given a 50% damage resistance to archguns to keep its time to kill/difficulty roughly the same. Since these resistance was a sweeping change can the damage resistance of PT be reduced to accommodate?

If Profit taker was specifically singled out in update 35 because of archgun changes, why would it be intentional to make it slower in this update?

Edited by 4ever4gotin
  • Like 1

Sometime i wonder if they even test the update before releasing it...this status rework is a bit broken, some Warframe like Dante & others are not even doing much damage as before......

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, stp_007 said:

Sometime i wonder if they even test the update before releasing it...this status rework is a bit broken, some Warframe like Dante & others are not even doing much damage as before......

From what I've read, slash is no longer bypassing armor and is affect by armor's DR, its probably because there's a check that was lost when they removed all the specific health/armor/resistance types. But they are currently working on that.

Specifically for PT which status effects don't work on it at all mechanically. The past DR addition in Whisper in the Walls along with the new changes made it tankier. Since this was such a large system change, I'm hopeful it was an unintentional nerf.

Otherwise... why would they go out of their way to do so when they did what they did in u35.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 4ever4gotin said:

From what I've read, slash is no longer bypassing armor and is affect by armor's DR, its probably because there's a check that was lost when they removed all the specific health/armor/resistance types. But they are currently working on that.

Specifically for PT which status effects don't work on it at all mechanically. The past DR addition in Whisper in the Walls along with the new changes made it tankier. Since this was such a large system change, I'm hopeful it was an unintentional nerf.

Otherwise... why would they go out of their way to do so when they did what they did in u35.

From what I hear, the Slash proc problems are simulacrum only.

23 minutes ago, Brusilnik said:

From what I hear, the Slash proc problems are simulacrum only.

It's great that our testing ground is inconsistent lol...

I was expecting just the different modifiers now reduced the damage output coupled with increased health made it feel not as good

• Like 1

And that green beam just ..removes warframe with overguard within seconds and warframe without overguard go down within seconds what were they thinking......this new status crap needs to be rework again.......I agree with you their inconsistent is a joke......

• Like 2