Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Jade Eximus , balanced , huh ?

Eximus which kills through all defenses and melts a warframe with 3 thousand HP , 800 armor and a defense target together in 1 second while having AIM beam aiming and penetrating through all defenses including Frost Dome . 
Doesn't sound like much fun for a game you actually come to enjoy , does it ?

• Like 3

It doesn't go through Rhinos iron skin- I got 2m without augments, just by letting the green beam charge me up.

I expect to see a balance pass or bugfix. I don't think that much damage is intended. 

10 минут назад, Brusilnik сказал:

It doesn't go through Rhinos iron skin- I got 2m without augments, just by letting the green beam charge me up.

I expect to see a balance pass or bugfix. I don't think that much damage is intended. 

It was bugged at 36.0.2 and it was fixed back to original state at 36.0.3. But 2kk damage by staying under beam all the time is not unexpected, as it multiplicatively stacks damage on every hit on you. 
When it was bugged, people got 200+kk damage from single beam. That was broken, as it could randomly onetap person without previously hitting it. 

В 20.06.2024 в 15:44, NemezZzis сказал:

Eximus which kills through all defenses and melts a warframe with 3 thousand HP , 800 armor and a defense target together in 1 second while having AIM beam aiming and penetrating through all defenses including Frost Dome . 

This eximus is embodiment of "DO NOT STAY STILL". This beam requires time to stack it's damage.

And why should it not penetrate Frost Dome, if it is object and not bullet? Corpus "detection" lasers also will go through dome. They just won't kill you. 

• Like 1