Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Navigation Loadout Display Request

Could we have the current loadout named displayed  somewhere near or within the loadout menu seen on the navigation screen? I think the best location for this would be within the "Change Loadout" label when you hover over the change loadout button. This would help to know what loadout you currently have equipped without needing to open a menu and scan for the currently selected loadout.

For example, if you currently have the Default loadout equipped, it could display like this when you hover over it.

Change Loadout (Default)

or

Change Loadout
Current: Default

• Like 1

To add on to this, would it also be possible to display the current weapon/warframe/companion config selection when hovering over their respective slots? This would be different than displaying the menu on click. I've noticed that I'm often wanting to quickly verify my configs is prior to starting a mission. For example, I could be on the default config and want to check if I have the right config on my weapon for the current enemy type. It's not a pain to click each one individually to pop out a menu, but I do like the idea of streamlining the process.