Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have Some Minimalistic Wallpapers

ghodan

Fantastic stuff. Wheres Rhino and excalibur though? Can the quote for Rhino be "Noob Tube"? ;p

How dare you! The Rhino is a noble creature >.>

These are great wallpapers by the way! So many random screens around the house and I can put a different pic on each one :)

Awesome job! my god, of them all, Volt is the perfect one, hope you don't mind of I borrow it for my desktop lol. Perhaps you could make ones about Grineers, all of 'em included in an epic military pose, as well as the other 2 factions. Keep it up!

Of course, man! Tis the highest honor.

And get out of my head! I was thinking up a grineer one in class today... it will happen.

So I have Mag, Excalibur, Rhino, and one for the Grineer and I guess Corpus... sweet. This is so much fun. :D

Add a better quote for ember, and hate to turn my head sideways to look at nyx quote other than that the photo are lookin good:)

What kinda quote were you thinking of? I can do a custom one if you like. :)

The idea for Nyx's being flipped was so you did have to turn your head, kind of like she was controlling you... heh. But again, I can do custom ones. Just lemme know!

uJNZxpy.jpg

And last but not least, everyone's favorite tank!

That wraps up the 'frames (for now). I'll make a Grineer and a corpus one later tonight if I have time, for now is the hour of food and homework on my end.

uJNZxpy.jpg

And last but not least, everyone's favorite tank!

That wraps up the 'frames (for now). I'll make a Grineer and a corpus one later tonight if I have time, for now is the hour of food and homework on my end.

This is my least favorite to be honest, I dont like the quote, feels kinda "Thrown in" there. If you want some constructive criticism. I mean I could come up with a bunch of silly ones to put in if that helps. My new favorite is this one:

Rhino: "In one end, out the other"

Get it? Cause he charges in and then out the other side. ;p

This is my least favorite to be honest, I dont like the quote, feels kinda "Thrown in" there. If you want some constructive criticism. I mean I could come up with a bunch of silly ones to put in if that helps. My new favorite is this one:

Rhino: "In one end, out the other"

Get it? Cause he charges in and then out the other side. ;p

Hmmm... I like that, actually. Want me to send you a variant?

I feel like mine was simple, but to the point. I could see a lot more meaning in yours though.

And hey, it's a 5 second fix if you want. :)

You missed the Infested WHYYY????

OH DANG

One more, guys! Totally missed my head.

Huh... but there aren't a lot of screenshots for the Infested... nothing for 'em in the fansite kit, either. I'll find something!

Edited by ghodan

I love them all. My only criticism is the color of the Grineer silhouette. There is not enough contrast with the background, and it's kinda hard to make out the figure. But, it could be my eyes.

I will be using some for my computers.

Edited by Crominix772

I love them all. My only criticism is the color of the Grineer silhouette. There is not enough contrast with the background, and it's kinda hard to make out the figure. But, it could be my eyes.

I will be using some for my computers.

Took a second look, completely agree with you. How's this?

wBLfXF0.jpg