Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

10 hours ago, Varzin13 said:

The canisters do have waypoints on them when you get close but the waypoints are also green so...

Fair point. I think with enough practice my eyes will be able to spot the difference quick enough. I've just become spoiled from the minimap. Like with Excavation, I of course could just visually scan for power cells, but I like to look first at the map to know where they are at generally first. It reduces a 360 degree search into a specific direction. (Same with Enemy Radar, now that I think about it; I remember when that wasn't universally available and I had to spot everyone visually for the first missions)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

Fair point. I think with enough practice my eyes will be able to spot the difference quick enough. I've just become spoiled from the minimap. Like with Excavation, I of course could just visually scan for power cells, but I like to look first at the map to know where they are at generally first. It reduces a 360 degree search into a specific direction. (Same with Enemy Radar, now that I think about it; I remember when that wasn't universally available and I had to spot everyone visually for the first missions)

Oh I wasn't criticizing, I agree that there's too much green. Actually I'm not sure why they made the waypoints green when usually mission objective items that you have to pick up are white or yellow.

• Like 2