The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Garuda's seeking talons ignoring enemies.

neuraltangent

Lately it looks like garudas talons have issues targeting enemies when cast. I will cast it well within ability range and It varies dramatically if it hits all, one, or no enemies within the vision cone. Occasionally all the talons seem to overwhelmingly target only one enemy and only proc her slash triggers on them. 

In addition it seems the LOS requirements are different. Her talons always had what seemed like a very lax LOS check (being able to hit enemies behind cover), but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I would use it to try and find the last enemy of a defense wave but now I can't seem to do that anymore.

Garuda is my main and I have so much fun playing her and watching the big numbers on screen, but is seems harder to effectively use her talons to help that now. Hopefully it's just a bug and can be fixed.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Same problem here. I took a 2-year break from the game. I come back, pick Garuda, and want to have fun, only to see that she is totally bugged. My talons either don’t attack anyone, only hit one target, or ignore the enemies right in front of me to hit the one on the other side of the world.

In Warframe, I need to be able to rely on my abilities, and this bug has been known for almost a year now.

• Like 1