The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Arcane] Require better display on LINK + @Vendor Display of "inventory R(number) + missing to complete R5!"

H8FaTe

Right now its very aweful to see how many ARCANES a player has, such as if players obtained R1, R2, R3, R4 or Even Maxed Rank 5 from inventory.

• Player cannot see when doing Chat-Link (example) [Arcane Strike] See how many R5 + R0-arcanes player has in the inventory
  • Player cannot see upon TRADES what arcanes are "Equiped" on your Warframes in case of a Trade, a Player may have to manually go through 57 Warframes and Re-equip the Missing arcane, as the trade toke the "equiped" not the None-equiped (i maxed for the trade)
  • Arcanes are not displayed with an FRAME or "indication" that "This arcane is Equiped on one or more frames = should also state "frames" somehow, mouseover?

TgopSVN.png

When it comes to Buying more Arcanes from Vendors, NPC or Kiosk-merchant.
The more important issue is still there and needs to be adressed.

• Arcanes that is R4 (or R5 "aka Mastered/Maxed" are not displayed).
  • Arcanes only currently from Vendors or Links shows you have x(arcanes) but no indication if its an R3 or R4.
  • Neither will it indicate that "you missing 4/6" to complete arcane to R5.
  • Allow me to show an screenshot from "Belly of the Beast" ORDIS vendor:

hwv5QJ2.jpeg

I may not the best "Designer".
But i had some suggestion or Moderately how it somewhat should hopefully look like.

• An indication without openening Inventory Mentionion on (mouseover) or on Icon Directly "you have an R4"
  • You will need 4/6 More arcane to Reach R5 (from R4).
  • This way we would not have to sit at Vendors (as i did on Calero/Zariman) "writing down X-arcanes per Name" to buy correct numbers and not a Daim more by misstake.
  • An indication of how many R5 of (availible) and with Indication (arrows) from Inventory telling THIS IS being used by your Warframes.
    - this would help when doing trades so we dont sell MODS/Arcanes that is being used Even if they are R0 or R5/R10.
    - Mods As Example thats being used on frames and Weapons should be "split from the collective" stack of R0 as example and add icon "being used"
  • Allow me to provide and though of future hope it looks like:

wVrYvYN.pngBpDwI1W.png

Source Picture Collection: https://imgur.com/a/u4OUKds

• Like 1