Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nezha Prime has possible bug with subsume Nourish on his 4th ability

sbjwarren02

Since a Couple days ago testing quack/whack builds.

subsumed Nourish onto Nezha Prime over his 4th ability

related or not was leveling Volnus Prime melee weapon

went to Zariman exterminate mission (last night during Grineer rotation) Wednesday 6/26/24

turn on 1st ability  firewalker & then his 3rd warding halo & wait for energy to cast more
Then

Hit 4th ability (Nourish) = Entire bug out. Something unexpected happened to all screen, enemies dying from viral and I can use gun weapons & enter operator mode but

I  Can NOT use Melee Weapon at All tried resetting myself by dying, it didn’t reset my ability to use melee weapons.

There is Neither the Swing Animation nor any Melee damage done (He’s not swinging melee weapon & it’s not invisible swinging but hitting melee damage) He just continues to move in directions you want but does no melee. It’s strange indeed.

Had to Abort Mission.

I attempted to repeat the problem in the next mission and It DID repeat. Same as above. 
It doesn’t matter if you try it at the beginning of the mission or at the end (I don’t recommend waiting near the end as you’re just wasting your time).

I have No Idea if Any other ability over his 4th will bug out or if it’s just related to Nourish. I don’t want to waste a ton of resources (bile) by plopping different abilities just to ‘test’.

i just know it’s broken in the current state it’s in now.

Thanks! 

I have had it on my 4 for a long time and never had that happen. I just got done testing what you said by hitting my 1 then my 3 and let the power build up for Nourish on my 4. Then cast it and was playing fine with my melee and the other weapons. I got into operator and back into frame no problem. The one thing was I did it with my zaw not the melee you were using. Nourish will send out a wave when you are hit and depending on your power str it will kill enemies. I have mine at 400.

I would try rebooting the game and then try a different melee if it still does it after reboot.