The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logging into warframe on my Nintendo switch account

So just because I can’t trade to another person on a different account I have to login into warframe and get a the authorization now I can trade. But when I try signing in on my switch I can’t bc it said that I have to authorize my switch account by following the steps that it gave me. #1: go in warframe. #2: press +. #3: select profile. And next that lost me. #4: web authentication. I don’t see any authentication anywhere I try logging into warframe on my switch and it said the same thing as it did on my phone. I looked in options and in options it said nothing about web authentication. I’m just dead confuse at this point. I told even twitch streamers and viewers and see if they can help me but no one don’t know how to fix my problem. Can you?

So just because I can’t trade to another person on a different account I have to login into warframe and get a the authorization now I can trade. But when I try signing in on my switch I can’t bc it said that I have to authorize my switch account by following the steps that it gave me. #1: go in warframe. #2: press +. #3: select profile. And next that lost me. #4: web authentication. I don’t see any authentication anywhere I try logging into warframe on my switch and it said the same thing as it did on my phone. I looked in options and in options it said nothing about web authentication. I’m just dead confuse at this point. I told even twitch streamers and viewers and see if they can help me but no one don’t know how to fix my problem. Can you?