Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

spawning in a relic mission when its halfway done

yaboyconnor04

I think its really annoying how I can spend an infinite number of void traces on my relics. just to get put in a match with people that don't care about waiting an extra minute or two during extraction. its literally impossible to find 10 void traces in 60 seconds, while even disheartening to try. i think this is something that needs to be dealt with, since its been a problem ever since I started playing in 2018. at this point I'm not sure if players are expected to wait, or if I'm getting put in this game at the absolute end just to waste my relic/time. the only other option would be to solo queue and that doesn't help much. I find it hard to believe I've had a mass of bad luck lingering around for the six years I've been on this game so I'd assumed other people have dealt with this aswell

9 hours ago, yaboyconnor04 said:

I think its really annoying how I can spend an infinite number of void traces on my relics. just to get put in a match with people that don't care about waiting an extra minute or two during extraction. its literally impossible to find 10 void traces in 60 seconds, while even disheartening to try. i think this is something that needs to be dealt with, since its been a problem ever since I started playing in 2018. at this point I'm not sure if players are expected to wait, or if I'm getting put in this game at the absolute end just to waste my relic/time. the only other option would be to solo queue and that doesn't help much. I find it hard to believe I've had a mass of bad luck lingering around for the six years I've been on this game so I'd assumed other people have dealt with this aswell

quick question did you make an account just to post here? Is this your main account or 2nd or even 3rd?