Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Causing The World To Shake And Roar

Phextsen

So Stalker finally shows up for me. I'm ready for him and get ready for him to pop up in a plume of smoke. Does he? Hell no. My speakers which where on pretty low explode with a loud roaring sound and the screen shook to insane levels after a minute it stops and in panic thinking I caused it somehow I moved and Stalker appears like normal and one shots me. However, he was walking on air. I have no idea what caused this unless he tried spawning in the wall behind me since when he spawned after the minute of quaking it was where I was standing a moment ago.

I wish I was streaming, it was one hell of a shocking sight. It'd be incredible for a giant boss's greeting or another, more feral Stalker-like enemy. 

That was actually Derf's attempt at attacking a Tenno, but his faceplant was too powerful. It ripped through the freighter and he quickly sent his assistant after you.

Sneaky man.

Speaker destruction? You got off lucky.

Edited by EganMC

That was actually Derf's attempt at attacking a Tenno, but his faceplant was too powerful. It ripped through the freighter and he quickly sent his assistant after you.

Sneaky man.

Speaker destruction? You got off lucky.

Damn... You're onto me. I must send my assistance to kill you, because my head hurts so badly after that faceplant.