Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the Elemental Rework in mind, can you decrease the cost for weapon config slots?

supernils

3 hours ago, supernils said:

Is it? I've never bought one. 3 factions 3 configs.

Who cares? If you using banes it's a skill issue that you need them lmao i never used them. Did multiple lvl caps and they just worthless, you good without them (unless you don't know how to make a proper build...?) Plat is also FREE so i don't know what you crying about. 10 plat is basically any sold item. It's like crying about orokin reactors or catalysts (NOWAY you put them on every weapon/frame?? AND THEY COST 20 PLAT? EACH...crazy dude.)

edit: I love people having issue with "overpriced" stuff when they not trading at all. Always funny to look at.

Edited by BoruBoru

2 hours ago, BoruBoru said:

Who cares? If you using banes it's a skill issue that you need them lmao i never used them. Did multiple lvl caps and they just worthless, you good without them (unless you don't know how to make a proper build...?) Plat is also FREE so i don't know what you crying about. 10 plat is basically any sold item. It's like crying about orokin reactors or catalysts (NOWAY you put them on every weapon/frame?? AND THEY COST 20 PLAT? EACH...crazy dude.)

edit: I love people having issue with "overpriced" stuff when they not trading at all. Always funny to look at.

wow bro, you very skilled, much respect. mea culpa