The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Guys =D

vkmicro

Hey everyone, i'm vkmicro, I started playing probably during update 6 but then quit until I got back just recently, about a week or 2 before update 11...But I was never active on forums.

well, I have to say, a lot has changed about this game and I love it. New planets, a lot of new frames and weapons. DE is doing a great job and so is the rest of the team. 
Looking forward to even more things being added to the game. 

I have 3 frames that I use, Nyx because I just LOVE to make enemies kill each others =D so much fun =D, frost because it's nice to switch to a tanky frame that can take a punch =D and I just love frosts design... I really hope to see more frames with a similar design in future... long cape/coat like =D I love such designs so do want more frames that look as awesome as frost, IMO frost is the best looking frame.. and I just got valkyr yesterday which replaced my ash (moment of silence for my ash) but so far I'm liking valkyr... wish I have had bought another frame slot so I didn't have to delete frost but ohh well =D I like valkyr, it's pretty nice =D

anyways....