Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Game Locks up in Certain Menus When Using Steam 'As Mouse' Gyro

Lumeir

I was playing around with controls trying to replicate the Nintendo Switch's gyro aim, and found that when using 'As Mouse' Gyro causes certain menus to lock up and cause a softlock.

I'm noticing this with the Simulacrum menu so far in testing; when mouse controls are used, the faction battlegroups are reordered and the menu becomes nonfunctional. If standard joystick controls are then used, menu hovers work, but nothing is able to be selected nor is the menu able to be backed out of. Pressing X to bring up the sorting menu works as well as LS to bring up search. Items in chat and the user profile are able to be selected. It's just non functional for the simulacrum menu, including being able to back out or open the escape menu.

I'm currently testing it using 'As Mouse' Gyro with the right joystick set to 'Joystick Mouse' to obtain the Nintendo Switch Gyro effect. This is only the case for 'Game' and 'Melee" action sets and the 'Menu' set remains unchanged. This is on top of the official Steam Deck control scheme provided by DE.

• Like 1