The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I still choose my PC account as main?

Hello everyone I recently started playing Warframe again on PC and wanted to merge it with my ps4 account however my PC account was created a couple of days ago so can I still choose it as main account?

Thank you in advance for your help

Nope. An account that has been created after the delay can't be selected as main account if doing the "Merging" process. It was definitly etablished since the very start.

However, I searched a bit in internet and saw some post on reddit about user saying that as long as the main account selected is elligible to merging, no matter the support, it should be able to merge even with new fresh account created to obtain the centralized one.

The posts were from months ago, around December, so I don't know if it's still ongoing, but if we trust thoses, you would be able to select your PS4 account and still conserve everthing that's on your PC account while playing on it.

Just a reminder : PS4 Obsidian content and such exclusive will not be selectable on PC. You'll still have them and can equip on PS4, but they'll never show on customization tab in the arsenal on PC. And if all your Tennogen potentially bought on PS4 will be transfered, all Tennogen you'd have bought on PC will not show as well on PS4, since your account was created after delay.