Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Default Crosshair Instead of Incarnon

FruityFay

I'm playing Duviri and I got Burston (with incarnon) and it would not give me my incarnon crosshair even after charging/uncharging the incarnon, then I went into another Duviri and got Laetum and the same thing happened again.

• Like 1

This happens in multiplayer for me, but not solo. With any incarnons I've got. It started happening with the cert update, so I'm assuming that's what broke the multiplayer incarnon indicators. The incarnons actually work like normal, but now we have no idea how much charge they have until we transform them.

• Like 1

Can confirm. The crosshair appears as normal (as in, with the incarnon crosshair) when you're the host, but appears as the default crosshair when you're playing with someone else as the host. I tried switching regions to see if it made any difference but it didn't (high ping or low ping is the same). Additionally, you can't contribute to your incarnon evolutions when under this bug. When you become the host like after a host migration, then evolution progress counts again.

• Like 1

I, too, came accross this particular bug. For me, it started at the same time as when the Hollvania Relay opened. I am unable to see my incarnon charge on my crosshair if I am not hosting the mission for all incarnon weapons, except Prisma Skana Incarnon, for some reason.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...