The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Tennos

Devilsmack

I'm Max and I have recently started playing Warframe.

I currently have an Excalibur with the standard weapon set (tho I should have the Cronus built already by the time I'm posting this).

I'm currently trying to go with a build that could max my DPS with Slash Dash (skill that I really like) and main weapons.

I've read around that for Defense missions Radial Blind build with +Range and +Duration is the way to go, but I'm currently very undecided on which way I should go.

I can't remember off the top of my head my current upgrades but will post them as soon as I get home.

Thanks in advance for the advices that are to come.

Regards.

well,id recomend these mods for excal:

flow,continuity,stretch,focus and streamline

hope this helps,sadly,these mods are kinda rare

This and Possibly some shield mods to help you survive.  Some are pretty easy to pick up if you do long defense runs.   Now the radial blind thing.  yes it's a very helpful and useful CC AoE that affects everyone in cover too.  Sure it may not feel all that much but it helps when you rush in blind and help pick them off or revive an Ally.  Excal is an all around type.  He is perfect to get your feet wet.  Sure Slash Dash feels good but when you use it with Super jump you can get places faster than running.  Use all his skills in synergy and you'll see you can become untouchable if used right.  For DPS on Mk1 I wouldn't worry much about it just try to get Braton non MK1 its a slightly better upgrade or go for Grakata, it may be a drop in damage but with the right build Grakata Shreds all.   Besides that welcome and hope I get to see you in Game.  *Smokescreens away*