The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Prime Time #400! [UPDATED WITH WEEKEND DROPS]

[DE]Taylor

22 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 

Our broadcast team has decided to reschedule Prime Time #400 to next week. Apologies for the late notice, we'll see you on August 1!

Quoting for vis!

• Like 6

22 hours ago, rafaelhanzen said:

Still waiting Twitch to give me the TennoCon drops :| 

They don't show on your twitch inventory? If they do, re-link twitch and WF accounts, that should fix it.

If they don't, you are not getting them ever. and the reason behind it, off the top of my head, could be a Chromium-based browser (so virtually everyone but Safari and Firefox) pausing the inactive tab, you muting the player (twitch flags muted viewers as inactive and inelligible), a 3rd party addon messing with twitch player, a bad adblocking script

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Community Stream Schedule: Prime Time #400! [UPDATED WITH WEEKEND DROPS]
On 2024-07-24 at 2:07 AM, rafaelhanzen said:

mine showed linked and didnt give me it so I unlinked then relinked and that worked

On 2024-07-23 at 10:37 PM, rafaelhanzen said:

you will probably get the tennocon drops with these like i did, i got titania prime that i had to get a year or so ago with the ax-52 this tennocon, also make sure your accounts are connected and if so make sure your main account is connected

I can't link my Warframe and Twitch accounts.

Every time I click the link on the Warframe page it takes me to a blank page that just says "{"status":401,"message":"invalid csrf token"}" in the top left corner

2 hours ago, OutcastXC007 said:

I can't link my Warframe and Twitch accounts.

Every time I click the link on the Warframe page it takes me to a blank page that just says "{"status":401,"message":"invalid csrf token"}" in the top left corner

If you are on iPhone then use the Opera browser in desktop mode or use a PC. I had similar issue with linking an account and had to try in a different browser, just can't remember which 😂

4 hours ago, x3n3tix said:

If you are on iPhone then use the Opera browser in desktop mode or use a PC. I had similar issue with linking an account and had to try in a different browser, just can't remember which 😂

I'm on PC using Chrome.

En 23/7/2024 a las 16:41, [DE]Taylor dijo:

UPDATE: 

Our broadcast team has decided to reschedule Prime Time #400 to next week. Apologies for the late notice, we'll see you on August 1!

:community:

Quoting so I don't forget.

I was logged in and watched PRIME TIME #400 for 86 minutes and haven't received the Twitch drops.

On 2024-07-23 at 3:41 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 1st for Prime Time #400 -- our post-TennoCon Prime Time! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

PTDropsJuly23.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Ember Augment Grab Bag
    • Random Augment from the following: Fireball Frenzy, Immolated Radiance, Healing Flame, Purifying Flames, or Exothermic
  • Drop 2: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LaurieeeLG to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LaurieeeLG for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn an Ember Noggle!

RaidDropsJuly23.png

Weekend Drops

Weekend Drops have returned! Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDropsJuly29.png

Secriot_McFly (Spanish)
August 3rd from 10am to 12pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Secriot_McFly
Drop: Lychnus Decoration

SnootyDeath (English)
August 4th from 8pm to 10pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/SnootyDeath
Drop: Caged Condroc Decoration

:community:

On 2024-07-29 at 2:49 PM, ginokiba said:

mine showed linked and didnt give me it so I unlinked then relinked and that worked

Hey, I tried this day after stream but the website did not let me unlink > relink. Tried some days after, same. Worked today, after I kinda forgot about it but had your notification here. Thank you!

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic