The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Small bug I found in railjack mission

GingerNinjR

I think I found a bug in railjack.

My friend told me I should use Direct X 12 as it gives more fps, so I switched over earlier today.

I did a railjack mission and the squares that highlight fighter ships are misaligned.

I can't reproduce this issue, but I am having consistently every time I play railjack on Direct X 12 currently.

I use an AMD RX 480 graphics card, and a ryzen 7 5800x cpu with an ssd.

I have never encountered this bug before now.

I have the same issue on DX11. Pretty sure latest hotfix broke it with this fix:
* Fixed Railjack enemy outlines being misaligned with custom HUD scaling. 
The issue wasn't there yesterday.

Sounds like it might align correctly if you restore the default scaling then. I might have to try that and see if it works as a temporary work-around. 

After taking Vypre_'s advice, I reset all my settings to "defaults", which changed my FOV scaling back to default at 65 FOV (See attached video).

Unfortunately the issue is still present.

I also checked borderless fullscreen vs fullscreen vs windowed, which does not make a difference.

I just wanna confirm the enemy markers misalignment is happening for a few days.

Also for a few weeks now, when you clear the derelict console, the white mission marker does not disappear if you teleport back to RJ straight from the console. You have to run to the exit, go outside and then it gets cleared. Teleporting away from the derelict was working ok previously and it still works for all other objectives.

Edited by ngg79