The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ember's Inferno does not proc Arcane Steadfast or use its charges

Saintsnapalm

As mentioned in the title, Arcane Steadfast will not proc when using Ember's Inferno and will not use up charges from Steadfast generated by another ability. This results in Ember's 4 not working with Steadfast at all and using up energy regardless of Steadfast's charges.

This can be recreated in the simulacrum or in mission (went to any survival). I used P Flow to have a bit more energy to showcase, other than that just equipped Arcane Steadfast. Spawned in 10 enemies so i lose exactly 100 energy per cast (10 per enemy hit). If i can make a guess on why Steadfast isn't working, it's probably because it calculates energy based on how many enemies are hit.

Video: 

I've noticed this too and I think it simply has to do with the fact that the initial casting cost of Inferno is 0. It only has a cost "per enemy", which is similar to a channeled ability stat. The simple fix for this, imo, is when the ability cast is complete, casting animation, drain cost is refunded.

Another fix that could be made is to make steadfast all but energy drain/s 0 while it is active. this way, it's not just looking at initial casting costs, but all costs that aren't indefinite duration drains.

Final fix that could happen is to make her 4 a set cost, 100 without mods.