The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Melee Crescendo doesn't increment correctly against the Murmur when using Desiccation

SparkeeLecaro

Noticed this while doing some Omnia fissures today in the Sanctum. While playing Inaros and using Desiccation, I wasn't able to increment any initial combo on my Machete Wraith using the Melee Crescendo arcane. For the sake of testing, I targeted some Corrupted enemies with Desiccation to perform finishers, and Melee Crescendo worked correctly. I also kept an eye out for Mercy kill opportunities, and there were no issues with that either.

I went to Simulacrum afterwards to do some additional testing. I was able to confirm the above details, but additionally found that Stealth Attacks and performing finishers against sleeping enemies successfully activated Melee Crescendo and increased the initial combo. More interesting, perhaps, was that it seemed to also work fine on Excalibur Umbra with his Radial Howl. While I had initially thought this was an issue with finishers against the Murmur, as far as I can tell, it might be localized to Desiccation specifically.

In case the added information helps: I was hosting a 3/4 squad on PC, and was on Discord voice chat with the other two players as the run and follow up testing occurred. I had them confirm the details of my post before submitting it for the sake of added accuracy.