The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Using Beach Surge on Gyre removes innate crit

LightBringerDragon50

Seems pretty reliable, I tested in simulacrum and in a base mission. When breach surge is subsumed onto gyre it doesn't seem to be able to crit at all. Possibly due to her passive intentionally not working on helminth abilities but in this case it seems to go in the complete opposite direction.

From my testing added electricity procs don't cause Breach Surge to crit so it doesnt seem like her passive is erroneously affecting it either.

This is most likely not a bug. As this is not limited to breach surge as far as I know. This is because breach surge does most likely not adapt stats from the frame its being cast by for the sparks but just a base proc. But if I remember correctly ut does however scale its damage done on a sparks hit based on any damage buffs you might have as well as viral stacks on the enemy hit. 

Im not sure if you've read this right, but this is definitely a bug as the base crit value of breach surge is 100%. It crits on every other frame, except Gyre. Even if it doesn't benefit from her passive (which I'm sure it shouldn't) out right overriding the base critical value of breach surge is definitely doesn't seem to be intended