The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Void Defense Performance Peak

Renathy

I'm pretty sure it's your CPU bottle necking. The final waves of T3 defense have so many enemies and actions to process. Your graphics card might be holding you back as well. Have you tried playing with the lowest graphics settings? Even if it isn't sexay enough for ya, just try it out to see I performance improves.

Edited by thebearcavalry

I'm pretty sure it's your CPU bottle necking. The final waves of T3 defense have soany enemies and actions to process. Your graphics card might be holding you back as well. Have you tried playing with the lowest graphics settings? Even if it isn't sexay enough for ya, just try it out to see I performance improves.

I am playing on the lowest settings possible. The frame peaks have been happening after thew new updates.

While I agree, OP's PC could be better, My group and I just got hit with game breaking framerate loss in Tower 3 Defense in the final 5 waves.  We were down to the last group (barely) of mobs left when the framerate dropped to a slideshow of about 2 FPS.  No one could move and the Cryo Tank's HP plummeted and we lost at the 1 yard line.  This is very disheartening.  We spent a lot of time in there only to be undone by performance issues. I just want my Fang Prime ;_; lol

This is my setup:

AMD FX8350 4.0GHz 8 Core CPU

16 Gigs of DDR3 RAM

AMD HD7870 Video Card

Samsung 840 Solid State Drive

Windows 7 Professional

So I can assure you my system is not the issue.

Right now Tower 3 Defense is virtually unplayable.

I made a thread that was deleted or maybe it just wasnt posted about this.

Last wave of T3 Defense lags so much that energy orbs cant be picked up and enemies kill the pod because there is no more energy to defend it with. I can't complete a single defense now.

I got my teammates yelling "FROST DO SOMETHING" and things like that while the pod was getting destroyed but I couldnt do anything I had depleted my energy defending and couldnt use my powers because I couldnt pick up the 100 orbs right next to me.

This started happening since last hotfix

Oh, you dont get energy but the pick up sound does play. *SHUOING*

Edited by Garompa