The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Affinity change suggestion

So I've been thinking for a while about the way of leveling up and affinity and I thought about sharing my thoughts on this.

There should a change when getting affinity where normal weapons and warframe versions require less affinity to level up, while the prime Warframes/kuva/tenet weapon versions require more affinity. Since it's currently equal for everything, It can be more dynamic this way, and it could help new players level up faster.

Also, another suggestion -less likely to happen- when leveling up a weapon, the stats should slightly increase such as damage, crit chance or status chance, except for stats such as range or speed. Though this can be different depending on the weapon, and it can take some work to be done.

Edited by Zero_Infernus
  • Like 2

Wow, a brilliant idea.  I love it.  I totally agree with you.  Hopefully the devs see this.

It's true that putting formas to add 2 more levels up to level 40 (5 formas max to reach lvl 40), It's very tiring to go up slowly, I don't know what to do anymore to fight against the poverty of formas.

Edited by Eclipse2024Qc