Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis 2.0 Builds

Zero.No.Hikari

So I've been playing around with Vectis.  I gotta say for a Bolt-action Sniper rifle it lives up to it name and even more.  First of the three builds I've been using is a Pure Damage/crit build which in 2.0 still seems like something worth having.  

Crit Build:

Mods are as follows: R6 Serration, Max Point Strike, Max Crit Delay, Max Vital Sense, Max Hammer Shot, Max Split Chamber, Max Charged Chamber (Primed is tooooo expensive to trade for) and once I get a second forma into it maybe Max Ammo Drum or R6 Heavy Cal. or Eagle Eye or even Fast hands for quicker shots.  But I was wondering if it'd be more viable to drop Heavy cal even if it does give me with Serration 210% base upgrade for extra ammo.  

Elemental/damage:

Mods: Serration R6, Split Chamber, Piercing Strike, Infected Clip, Wild Fire+Hellfire, Warped Chamber Eagle Eye

C build has Both fire mods replaced by Rupture and Storm Bringer.  

I am planning on adding 3 Forma(Two more already added 1)  Which would give me a total of 3V's and 1 - slots anyone else have any other builds or ways they've modded up Vectis unless the first one is the universal way of doing it.  Thanks in advance and yes I know the repercussions of using Heavy Cal. if I plan on staying at Long range.

Here's my current build, just have to get a maxed serration and it's completely full.

5xsuq.jpg

I'm lazy so I went for Corrosive Heat to have decent damage against everything without having to swap builds all the time.

Looking at that I'm guessing the damage of the corrosive is about 1kish and Yeah I was kicking that idea around but I felt just having it like that would be wasting Hammer Shot's added proc rate and Crit Delay but at the same time I guess having the most damage at a time than going for the biggest numbers possible is more viable,  Btw how high do enemy levels get before it stops one shotting everything?

Looking at that I'm guessing the damage of the corrosive is about 1kish and Yeah I was kicking that idea around but I felt just having it like that would be wasting Hammer Shot's added proc rate and Crit Delay but at the same time I guess having the most damage at a time than going for the biggest numbers possible is more viable,  Btw how high do enemy levels get before it stops one shotting everything?

Here are the arsenal's damage calculations:

5xsZz.jpg

I don't know how long it takes to stop one-shotting things since I've never taken this build into the really high level missions (just finished it today), but I wasn't having any trouble one-shotting things in T3 Captures with it incomplete (missing PS and VS).

I figured the +270% total elemental damage was worth more than the +60% crit damage and +48% crit chance from HS and CD, especially given the limited number of critical hits I've been seeing on certain enemies.

Edited by gallowsCalibrator

Here are the arsenal's damage calculations:

5xsZz.jpg

I don't know how long it takes to stop one-shotting things since I've never taken this build into the really high level missions (just finished it today), but I wasn't having any trouble one-shotting things in T3 Captures with it incomplete (missing PS and VS).

I figured the +270% total elemental damage was worth more than the +60% crit damage and +48% crit chance from HS and CD, especially given the limited number of critical hits I've been seeing on certain enemies.

I might go this route then seem more viable and might work out better in the end.  How'd you max it out so fast I tend to have trouble re-maxing one weapon. Then again i solo a lot so I might have to go into more open games and level things that way.

I might go this route then seem more viable and might work out better in the end.  How'd you max it out so fast I tend to have trouble re-maxing one weapon. Then again i solo a lot so I might have to go into more open games and level things that way.

I started a T3 Defense to test its damage. Going well so far. 

I bought an affinity booster and ran Xini for a couple of days to get three of those formas on there.

With the bolt action style I really prefer consistency to DPS. No crit, no status and I don't really want to use multishot unless I absolutely have to count on a double shot to one hit KO basic enemies with a headshot. I would really prefer to just run it with fast hands, serration, impact, puncture, and two elemental combos. Maybe slash and anti-enemy type, and one combo. Have to play with it some, but generally that's my take on the weapon.

Keep in mind that hammer shots +40% of status chance is only 40% of Vectis's original 5% in other words it increases from 5 to 7%....

The Various status chance mods barely seem worth equipping as i have yet to see/notice on with more than 10% base. Only reason i would equip HS is if i wanted the additional 60% crit damage to go with vital sense.

So, after running a T3 Defense:

I started being unable to one-shot Corrupted MOAs around level 45-50+. This was due to their high shield capacity. Other enemies would take more than one shot only if neither of the two bullets (Split Chamber) was a crit up until the end of the mission, around enemy level 60.

Crits were around 11k (Crewmen bodyshots and MOA headshots), 24k headshot (Lancers/Heavy Gunners), up to 38k headshots with Molecular Prime on (Heavy Gunners). Ancients were taking up to 78k headshots with M-Prime.

I'd recommend Corrosive-Cold for Corrupted, though this build worked out pretty well.

Edited by gallowsCalibrator