The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Functionality Loss on Transference

Enough is enough, this bug has been in the game for far too long, and it is incredibly frustrating to deal with.

I’m tired of having to wait until enemies can kill me because there seems to be no other way to “fix” this glitch if it happens. Also, it completely ruins the experience in “no self-revive” modes as a very unfortunate side effect.

You'll have to provide a bit more details for this - there's likely multiple things that can cause loss of functionality, as all the game systems interact with one another. The specific one you're experiencing may be very general or extremely niche, but there's no way to fix something without knowing how it was caused or reproducing it.

You’re right. I admit that I made this post out of frustration.

I’ve been experiencing this sort of glitch for a few years. It’s relatively uncommon, but always seems to happen upon switching from Operator to Warframe. Almost never seems to happen solo or when I’m hosting. When the glitch happens, my character is unable to attack, use abilities, or switch back to operator. Falling out of bounds does nothing, unstuck does nothing, and the only full solution seems to be dying and using a self-revive. Being revived by teammates doesn’t fix the glitched state.

That’s all the info I have about it, but I’ll be doing some testing to see how I can reproduce it, if at all.

This bug seems to occur alot when you transferrence out and pressing the slide button quickly causing the tenno/drifter to get stuck in an animation loop, i have figured out that if you press the and hold the void button to go invisible it sometimes fixes the animation bug (not always but on some occurences it did work)