Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Private Runs

lonelydrone

You already can surely? Set to Private and invite just one friend.

you can't, let's say:

I set private and invite 1 friend (A), other 2 players (B and C)in my friendlist/clan can join me without inv.

if you can restrict it to 2 players, I play with A, while B and C can't join because "party is full".

get my point?

:D

Edited by lonelydrone

Well, my friends/clan members always ask before they join so I never have had a problem with this. Only thing I can think of is have a rank where it's by invite only to join?

I didnt understand your idea.

Mine is to have an option after clicking on private asking how many players you want to allow in your party, simple.

Well Private is set up to where friends can join. I was thinking having a new option to where people can only join you if you invite them. Then you can dictate how many you want.

OH! i like it then. (still think my idea is easier to apply, but yours is good too.)

yea set it to private and your friend or clan members can just join off you rather than an stranger, if that is wat you prefer to play like.

im not talking about if the players I want to play with are strangers or not, im talking about the quantity of them I want in my party.

I can't see a lot of people asking for this feature TBH.

You can't see a lot of people wanting an 'invite only' option? If you say so dude.

I stream Warframe almost every day and tend to play with my viewers to help them get BP's etc. There is nothing more annoying than saying someone can join to go and farm for a BP and then someone from my friends list randomly jumps in and takes the spot. I don't mind people jumping in at all but it makes for an awkward moment where you have to ask them to leave.

I personally find it very surprising that there is not already an 'invite only' option.

You can't see a lot of people wanting an 'invite only' option?

No that is not what I meant. I can't see a lot of people requesting a limit private lobby to x number of players feature. I can however understand the benefit of an invite only option. That is how I had imagined Private would be set to already. Edited by rotekz

+1

I would like to just go twosies some times. and i would also like to restrict to just friends, rather than friends and clan. but sinse my clan is smaller than my friends list, i guess its not a huge deal for me yet!

still, this seems like a simple idea to implement.