The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Application for notes and explored drawings

Fluch_UA

Good afternoon, I took a very long pause in the game and when I came back I found that there are a lot of new blueprints for weapons and warframes. Since I want to get all the achievements I need to get all the parts and all the blueprints. But I ran into the problem that all of this is very inconvenient. I constantly go to the codex then try to find on the Internet parts and where I can get them, then look what I have, write it down on paper and suffer :)

I have an idea. It would be cool if the application would be able to display items that have reached level 30 and those that I have not played with, as well as that I could keep track of this or that detail of the blueprint. I could note that I want say a certain part, I'm lacking specific resources (the app displays) and where I can find what I'm lacking. Also convenient filters with which the user can get a list of blueprints that are in the labs or in the store.

If this sounds wild and no one would want to do this, can I make such an app on Android? Of course without Warframe API's, it would be a simple application like wikipedia, but interactive, where the player will be able to mark what he lacks and will not have to run constantly to the codex and make notes on a piece of paper. Data and other resources will be taken from wikipedia.

If it is forbidden to make such an app (company policy, copyright, etc.) then please add something similar of your own).

On 2024-09-11 at 3:11 AM, Fluch_UA said:

If this sounds wild and no one would want to do this, can I make such an app on Android? Of course without Warframe API's, it would be a simple application like wikipedia, but interactive, where the player will be able to mark what he lacks and will not have to run constantly to the codex and make notes on a piece of paper. Data and other resources will be taken from wikipedia.

What you want can be done in something as simple as a spreadsheet app, and no, you're not going to get in trouble for simply tracking your stuff

Good day, yes you are right I could do it in a simple table but I think that besides me there are other players who might find it useful. Therefore I would create a simple application using Flutter and put it on the Play Market with a name something like "Warframe Blueprint Notes". Perhaps I would add unobtrusive advertising to support the project... I want to clarify this point because the application would be for a game for which I have no copyright, nothing, but I would use original names and pictures.