The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple improvements for Conclave matchmaking

Villpax

The biggest issue for me in Conclave is how difficult it is to find players. This is not just for the low player pool, but for the awful menu.

The first improvement would be to show the number of active players directly in the Conclave terminal. E.g. Anihilation - 4 P / Team Ani. - 2 P / Cephalon - 0 P / Lunaro - 1P. The constant joining lobbies only to see them empty is just boring and shouldn't be a thing.

Second is to add a separate Region setting directly into the Conclave terminal, or get rid of region limitation for conclave at all. The constant switching between Europe and North America in order to find players is annoying and takes too long in the normal menu.

Third is to show lobbies that are beyond your ping limit. Basically if I have my ping limit set to 200ms and the best lobby is 250ms, just show me the message that is shown when directly joining a player with bad ping. Let players decide if they want to join despite the bad ping.

This way finding lobbies would be 100 times more comfortable and other players could see my lobby easier if I'm waiting alone for players.

• Like 1

On 2024-09-16 at 11:00 AM, Villpax said:

The constant joining lobbies only to see them empty is just boring and shouldn't be a thing.

It's not a thing for people who know about the conclave site. They dont join lobbies when nobody in them. You can join lobbies when you see ppl are in them through the site. The site shows who is in what game mode at the current time. And what region they're playing in. Also a bunch of other stuff like weekly stats.  Saves alot of time. Nobody should be waiting in matchmaking anymore. Sadly not everyone knows about this site. 

https://conclave.uasclan.net/

Edited by GameGhost123

20 hours ago, GameGhost123 said:

It's not a thing for people who know about the conclave site. They dont join lobbies when nobody in them. You can join lobbies when you see ppl are in them through the site. The site shows who is in what game mode at the current time. And what region they're playing in. Also a bunch of other stuff like weekly stats.  Saves alot of time. Nobody should be waiting in matchmaking anymore. Sadly not everyone knows about this site. 

https://conclave.uasclan.net/

While that is true, I think we all could agree that seeing lobby info in-game is definitely nicer and more intuitive than having to go to an external website