The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

celestia syandana

burke2810

DE i beg you make it so the celestia syandana no longer requires completion of weekly challenges to ignite as the conclave servers are empty, the grind to just acquire the syandana took two months because of the empty servers people who grinded for this shouldn't have to spend all week waiting for players to enter conclave just so the cosmetic they earned looks nicer

• Like 1

11 hours ago, burke2810 said:

spend all week waiting for players to enter conclave

Hey bro people don't wait in matchmaking anymore. Because it's a waste of your time. Use this site to see when people are in conclave lobbies so you don't have to wait anymore. Also has weekly stats and activity statistics that prove people are playing all throughout the day just not 24/7. Also i love that the celestia syandana which is a conclave syandana requires you to play conclave to make it look better. Great design by DE and unique. However I would personally extend the duration of staying fully lit up to maybe a week or 2. Seems like an appropriate duration for me. The developers made the syandana reward you for playing the game mode you got it in. Rather than catering to pve players who farm out the rewards then never return to conclave just because they're collectors who just want everything in the game. And the best thing about DE's decision on this is that it's going to stay that way thanks DE!

https://conclave.uasclan.net/

see I understand that its supposed to be rewarding for continued play of the mode and you are right a time extension would be fantastic, however id prefer something like the protevyre ephemora system, i know its not likely to happen but hey always worth a shot huh.

and even with the site you mentioned I'm rank 5 with Teshin and most players i see are with RC on (recruitment conditioning) so even if there are active players it is a significantly smaller pool.

but thank you for the info and the input ill try being more patient with lobbies.