Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appearance of the nukor

(PSN)ITenshiRKI

En 26/9/2024 a las 9:54, Famecans dijo:

Come on, the Nukor technology design is not bad.

I've been looking at the magnetron gun concept and I think it doesn't fit the Nukor because the magnetic shell design is the complete opposite of a magnetron radiation scatterer.

If the Nukor existed in real life it would be a plasma beam weapon but this technology doesn't exist yet and if it did it wouldn't have a magnetic shell design either.

Ocultar contenido

Here's a Real-World Radioactive Weapon Design That Actually Works: (yep, it's not a joke)

QVYaDm4.jpeg

Protokol skins can be used on weapons that make no sense, try it on all the secondaries that can be used, and all Protokol skins are compatible with almost any category, a shotgun can be used on a pistol like Octavia's, the same goes for all the others and all those skins, and if it were the case it would just be a matter of making the Nukor look like a water pistol with a design from a weapon from the year 1999 of a real weapon, and that exists in reality

• Like 1

En 26/9/2024 a las 12:07, Tiltskillet dijo:

I don't know, but I don't think it's as straightforward as DE blacklisting based on that consideration.  If for no other reason than that it's hard to imagine somebody wanting to spend the time to go through the list and disallow weapons based on  whether they "just don't fit the skin".   (And for that matter, there are plenty of odd non-beam weapons that do work with the skins.)

yes, you put the protocol shotgun design on a gun and it looks like a shotgun just because of the design and the sound it makes, but it is still just as functional, the same thing happens the other way around, there are 5 protocol designs if I'm not mistaken

En 26/9/2024 a las 12:46, Quest dijo:

That's why I had to go back and check, because I thought they actually were allowed on Nukor and Cycron

and the only weapons that would not be literally possible would be the lightning type weapons that came with Sevagoth, or the one that came with Dante, those weapons are really incompatible with those designs