The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better movement mechanic for Parkour

_SYNTHDEMON_

We were able to fix sticky corner for quite a bit, BUT

- still got problems with getting stuck in walls while trying to get towards extractions, EVEN if its very near the entrance of the door. it just gets stuck on the tileset.

- Unable to properly Wall Jump past tiny borderlines setup by the tilesets, from for example grineer and orokin tilesets because of certain 'railings'/ 'fences' that prevent us from getting past that 

QUITE DISTURBING > BUT <3 We can create a solution

> Making an automated animation available for players. Once they approach certain gates/entrances on their parkour: 

+ Warframe automatically 'climbs through/over fences/gates/holes' within the tileset.

+ If a door gets closed right in front of the players nose, because they were 'just too late', an animation sets in where the Warframe kicks in the door while it proceeds to the next section of the tileset

> This way players won't keep getting stuck at unnessary spot, AND we create even MORE freedom in movement for the player <3 Which will greatly addict the player to indeed, the freedom of moevement we have within this game ^^

Edited by _SYNTHDEMON_
  • Like 2

In my opinion we need stronger gravity on the game, many of the parkour maneuvers get me stuck over doors. And i don't know if it was a jade update thing or not, every jump feels "floaty" in comparison with past updates. 

21 hours ago, tel__arin said:

In my opinion we need stronger gravity on the game, many of the parkour maneuvers get me stuck over doors. And i don't know if it was a jade update thing or not, every jump feels "floaty" in comparison with past updates. 

agreed. also additionally:

+ automated parkour animation on approach of bridges on the side

+ autmated parkour on fences

+ automated parkour on wall jumps

+ automated parkour on pillars and big objects that normally would block us <3

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, _SYNTHDEMON_ said:

+ automated parkour animation on approach of bridges on the side

+ autmated parkour on fences

+ automated parkour on wall jumps

+ automated parkour on pillars and big objects that normally would block us <3

Need to agree. I was testing the mobile version and it's a must. on PC you can handle better.