The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera idea

So while in Duviri I was farming for Enigma Gyrum. I noticed when you are doing the puzzles for them like in this picture below the little coin thing you have to pick up? It gives off this cool glowing effect around you and what looks like energy swirling around you. Disregard the Aspirus Apex Ephemera I have on in the picture. But when you pick up the coin again your whole body turns blue which I thought was dope (my favorite color 😆) and also you get this blue aura that swirls around you that looks like energy. I would really like to see something like that made into an ephemera and it stays active like that all the time. 

IMG-3230.jpg

I also would like to add instead of me making a new post. Would it be possible so that you can bring up the chat box and be able to type and send messages without having to interrupt an emote that you are performing? 🙏🏽 Thanks

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)STIZZ said:

So while in Duviri I was farming for Enigma Gyrum. I noticed when you are doing the puzzles for them like in this picture below the little coin thing you have to pick up? It gives off this cool glowing effect around you and what looks like energy swirling around you. Disregard the Aspirus Apex Ephemera I have on in the picture. But when you pick up the coin again your whole body turns blue which I thought was dope (my favorite color 😆) and also you get this blue aura that swirls around you that looks like energy. I would really like to see something like that made into an ephemera and it stays active like that all the time. 

IMG-3230.jpg

I also would like to add instead of me making a new post. Would it be possible so that you can bring up the chat box and be able to type and send messages without having to interrupt an emote that you are performing? 🙏🏽 Thanks

There's an ephemera that does that visual effect but it is a Ps4 exclusive (Obsidian ephemera) and no longer obtainable.

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet said:

There's an ephemera that does that visual effect but it is a Ps4 exclusive (Obsidian ephemera) and no longer obtainable.

That’s nice. Never knew that. That’s an exclusive to PlayStation and doesn’t exist as you said. I’m on Xbox. It would be nice for them to have that still though. Just saying.