The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[CLAN] - Neon Blue recruiting! looking for members of ages 20+ | friendly beginner/starter clan

foxcraft

About

Hey, Tenno! I'm a returning player from 2019, and I’m reviving my clan (originally started in 2014 for me and a few friends, but now it's just me, and I’m looking to expand)—currently a one-man operation! The goal is to create a laid-back, friendly space where everyone can enjoy Warframe at their own pace.

For now, I'm looking to form a small group of around 20 players, ideally ages 20+ to keep things relaxed and mature (though exceptions can be made—family-friendly if you want to play with your kids, for example). Our dojo has a few lab projects completed, but there’s still plenty of room for growth, and our first mission as a clan is to complete more lab research and expand together from there.

If you're looking to be part of building a chill, easy-going community from the ground up, I'd love to have you on board! No Discord yet, but I'll set one up once we have a few members. Timezone is GMT +3, and this is a Europe-based English-speaking clan.

Message me if you're interested!