The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch Trade Chat Filtration or Platinum trade solution Required

(NSW)Jack-Khonzor

Hello, I have a particular problem:

Since they enabled crossplay there are almost no players on the switch server to make purchases and sales with, so I thought it was a good idea to create a PC account just to do one or another special trade, however, I fall into the big problem that on switch you can't move platinum, I suppose this is because Nintendo has special policies and is very picky, and well, if there is no solution with that, at least there should be some way to filter the players in the chat, so that I can only see those who are from Switch and at least make deals with them, I was looking in OPTIONS and I thought that disabling crossave would do that, the only thing it does is that I can't see anyone, I mean, I can't see any player and I'm not matched with any player either, so they should implement some minimum filter to have a partial solution for switch players who go through similar problems.

Greetings

• Like 1

On 2024-09-26 at 6:49 PM, (NSW)Jack-Khonzor said:

Hello, I have a particular problem:

Since they enabled crossplay there are almost no players on the switch server to make purchases and sales with, so I thought it was a good idea to create a PC account just to do one or another special trade, however, I fall into the big problem that on switch you can't move platinum, I suppose this is because Nintendo has special policies and is very picky, and well, if there is no solution with that, at least there should be some way to filter the players in the chat, so that I can only see those who are from Switch and at least make deals with them, I was looking in OPTIONS and I thought that disabling crossave would do that, the only thing it does is that I can't see anyone, I mean, I can't see any player and I'm not matched with any player either, so they should implement some minimum filter to have a partial solution for switch players who go through similar problems.

Greetings

This I agree with, but if you watched today's/Yesterday's dev stream from TGS you'll like the news.

https://imgur.com/a/Y1iKcEc