The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for a warframe

TryhardMax

I had an idea I thought of. From excalibur, I thought of the fact of how he’s more of a fast, agile, and precision blade master, then thought of Octavia, thinking on how there’s music based warframe, and how there’s a warframe for katana, or baldes, why not a warframe that mixes them both in a way? With the theme of being a Blade Dancing Warframe. Based on the idea of moving with elegance, with an anger of what it was turned into, and running on that idea I’ve thought on, “The Blade Dancer, Moving with a elegance of a dancer, and a blade so sharp it can cut thru enemies like butter. Moving in an elegant yet with a brutal style, with a blade in each hand, with a rage filled soul, seeks to reap there enemies with his dance of blades. A fury only few can match, set only on a path of bloody dance of death. Seeking revenge on whatever turned them into the monster they now became.” And I have thought of trying to model them too myself. Still thinking of doing so or to make one I envision them to look like.

Btw here’s a song I envisioned him thru. Not exactly based on it, but one of many songs I’ve listened to that helped me think of it.

Monster by Jorge Rivera-Herrans & Cast of EPIC: The Musical

Edited by TryhardMax
Because link doesn’t say what it is.