The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet Orders - Idea to Improve Pets

Kronosapien

I would like to know if it is possible to whistle to your pet or drone with one key and change it between defending the target, attacking your target or hiding, since it is annoying when you go on a spy mission and the pets attack an enemy and the whole mission is ruined, when I go on missions like this to obtain the archon crystals I usually do not take my pet because it has made me lose my game, or simply in another mission such as railjack the pet gets lost on the map and it has gotten stuck somewhere on the map.

If you want some reference of how it could be, I'm referring to some function like those that are done in Ark SE or SA with the dinosaurs, it can't be a whistle, it could be a gesture like those they do in COD, as if you ordered your pet to take care of the perimeter or to stay next to you or to remain stealthy, and as an extra bonus they could sell various gestures in platinum, I say all this so as not to lose the essence of the game since they will say "how are the Warframes going to whistle if they are proto armor" and that is why I also thought: what if they are command gestures?

I hope my proposal can be taken into account and if not, then something like that is understandable and reasonable, even so it continues being the best free to play online game there is.

dino_menu.png

• Like 1

Looks great, it would be awesome but honestly I ont think we will get something like this bcs there is shade ( I dont like and dont use him) , I think we should have AT LEAST one stealth beast but your solution would be sooo cool.
I would really love that.

Yes, something ike this being universal to all companions, it may vary depending of what abilities or features they have.
GIving orders, whistle to your pet: Attack, Retreat, Stay back, Focus on Close combat, Just Use Abilities...etc. Many posibilities there instead behaviour mods that you cant change in middle of a mission.