The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way to remove the Vasca infection from your Kavat?

Zahnrad

Question

The last time I ran an Eidolon for the nightwave, my Kavat got the infection thing for creating your own Vasca.

I already have a Vasca and assumed the infection status would simply go away, but it's been weeks since then, bringing that same kavat out again for another Eidolon run and they still have the infection effect applied to them.

I can't seem to find a way to remove it.

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

Look for Vasca Curative at Master Teasonai's shop. It's a gear item to use in game within a 5 meter reach of your kavat.

19 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

You can buy a gear item called a Vasca Curative from Master Teasonai in Cetus. Using that in-mission while standing next to your kavat will remove the virus.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Vasca_Virus#Vasca_Curative

Thank you, though annoyingly it's not permanent. Successfully cured it in our Eidolon run and it was infected again when we finished.

Guess I'll just stick to using anything other than beasts in eidolon runs.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zahnrad said:

Thank you, though annoyingly it's not permanent. Successfully cured it in our Eidolon run and it was infected again when we finished.

Guess I'll just stick to using anything other than beasts in eidolon runs.

yea... sadly unlike say... removing a cyst from your warframe it is not permanent. Which I do think was purposefully done so you wouldn't lock yourself out of being able to create vasca imprints.

• Like 1