The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best railjack engines for a crewmate pilot?

2Peter3Nine

Question

~

Some elite crews have +25% engine speed for one of the three manufacturing groups.

This speed boost is always in effect as klong as they are in your crew, giving the player the boost also when they pilot.

What kind of crewmate would be best for the speed boost?
People have said pilots are pointless, but i've soloed missions and my crew, (after a certain update)
where ale to deal with the external reactors. 

Surly the speed boost crewmate should be a gunner and/or pilot.

But, which engine is fastest,
for crewmate pilots to help you on your away missions, 
and for players to goo faast?

~

3 answers to this question

I would guess base speed since I don't think crewmate pilots are able to use the boost. At least it didn't feel like they could do it.

In that case, Vidar Engines Mk3 should be your best bet I think.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack/Components

I've always been more comfortable with Lavan though, because I usually just play pilot up until I'm in face of the objective.

• Like 1

Couldnt make one post? and why use pilot ai, they are the worse drivers, some players use 1 turret 2 guards/engineer, i 2 turrets 1 engineer (DE possible nerfed crew as they die too fast)

Im running all lavan ship because extra stats, with zekti guns, save for MK3 dont waste making mk2 or mk1 if a friend can help you get mk3

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WOLFtv said:

Couldnt make one post? and why use pilot ai, they are the worse drivers, some players use 1 turret 2 guards/engineer, i 2 turrets 1 engineer (DE possible nerfed crew as they die too fast)

Im running all lavan ship because extra stats, with zekti guns, save for MK3 dont waste making mk2 or mk1 if a friend can help you get mk3

Different posts for different questions, though I guess I could have put it all in one post, but I think that would be weird.

The why to use them, is because in solo mode you need a pilot to move the ship so your gunners can shoot the external reactors while you are in an away mission.

Also thank you <3

Edited by 2Peter3Nine